What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A guide that introduces you to the world of Augmented Reality
- Teaching you what types of Augmented Reality applications are the most popular
- Teaching you where the trends are currently in development
- Teaching you all about where Augmented Reality came from
- Teaching you about the future of Augmented Reality
- Teaching you how to develop your own mobile apps
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Augmented Reality: A to Z Guide scores 74.89/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.augmentedviews.com/araz/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $9.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: augmentedviews.com you’ll also be taken through to augmentedviews.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)